- Mayo Supreme Court Argument: 35 U.S.C. 101 Post-Bilski, MHM CLE Presentation (December 2011)
- Prioritized Examination: A Practical Guide, MHM CLE Presentation (October 2011)
- CyberSource And 101 Analysis – A Departure From Bilski?, MHM CLE Presentation (August 2011)
- Updated PTO Statistics and the Impact of New Programs, MHM CLE Presentation (March 2011)
- Basics of IP for Entrepreneurs, IllinoisLaunch: Winter Entrepreneur's Bootcamp (January 2011)
- The PTO's 2010 KSR Guidelines Update, MHM CLE Presentation (September 2010)
- Therasense: Will the Fed Cir Stop the Inequitable Conduct Madness?, MHM CLE Presentation (August 2010)
- Review Of The Supreme Court's Recent Opinion in Bilski, McAndrews, Held & Malloy (MHM) Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Presentation (June 2010)
- Graduation Brunch Speaker, U. of Illinois Dept. of Electrical And Computer Engineering (May 2010)
- Issues in IP Licensing, Invention2Venture Entrepreneurship Workshop, U. of Illinois (Feb 2010)
- IP and Designs, U. of Illinois Dept. of Industrial Design (Feb 2010)
- Highlights of the Bilski Supreme Court Argument, MHM CLE Presentation (Dec 2009)
- Design Patents: Recent Developments and Practical Strategies, Invited Client Presentation (Sep 2009)
- IP and Entrepreneurship, U of Illinois, Lectures in Entrepreneurship Series (Sep 2009)
- Intro to Patents, U of Illinois, Engineering Law Class (April 2009)
- In re Larson: Recent Developments In The Ethical Duty of Disclosure, MHM CLE Presentation (April 2009)
- 35 U.S.C. Sec. 101: Statutory Subject Matter, MHM CLE Presentation (March 2009)
- Results of Participation in the PTO’s First Action Interview Pilot Program, MHM CLE Presentation (Jan 2009)
- Roy Strom, Local IP Lawyers consider issues in California Twitter account lawsuit, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, January 31, 2012.
- Amanda Robert, Google's bid for Motorola means play for many Patents, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, August 26, 2011.
- Amanda Robert, Business method patents hinged on one vote in Bilski, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, June 29, 2010.
- Erin Coe, Lack Of Guidance In Bilski Will Spark Suits: Attys, Law360, June 28, 2010.
- Amanda Robert, Ruling may spur IP lawyers to rethink business model, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, May 27, 2010.
- Danyelle Michelini, Patent Clinic reaches out to student innovators, University of Illinois Col. of Engineering, April 7, 2010.
Subject Matter Ineligibility - The End of an Era?
(With Scott P. McBride), BNA's Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal, 84 PTCJ 163, (2012)
Maximize Your Patent's Potential Via Its Enabling Technologies And Appearance
Electronic Design, June 2011
Two Takes on Bilski
Executive Counsel, August/September 2010
In re Bilski - Recent Developments in Method Claiming
Journal of Law Technology & Policy (JLTP) (2009)
Pre Issuance Publication of Pending Patent Applications: Not So Secret Any More
Journal of Law, Technology & Policy (JLTP) (2001)
(Cited in Congressional Research Service Reports For Congress)